System Fencing Limited is an International Company in the equine industry with over 35 employees located in the scenic countryside between Rockwood and Acton. We have continued to grow over the 28 years as a diverse family company. We continue to lead the way in the horse industry and continue to grow with full time employment opportunities.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Current Positions Available:
Fencing Installation Foreman
We are looking for a Fencing Installation Foreman with experience in rural or agricultural fencing. Must be willing to learn, lead a team and work long hours in the summer. Our typical fencing season is April to December. Pay will be reflective of experience. Typical day would be meet at a job site that is within 45 mins of Rockwood or meet at the shop for long away jobs, travel to job site and work for the day on site. Some overnight jobs may be scheduled in.
• Responsible for health and safety of yourself and others around you.
• Leading a small crew of fencing installers.
• Inventory management
• Able to drive, AR license preferable, clean driving record
• Good eye for straight lines and slopes
• Good with chainsaw and power equipment
• Skid steer experience an asset
• 3-5 years fencing experience or construction
• Supervisory experience in a crew setting
• Able to travel occasionally
• Reliable transportation
Physical Job Requirements
• Ability to lift 30-50 pounds or more consistently
• Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
• Ability to work outside all day
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Not all potential applicants will receive a return call or email. We thank you for applying and please do not hesitate to apply again in the future.
System Fencing, Odyssey Performance, & System Stall Rentals is always looking to expand and build their team of professionals. We together can achieve more than individuals and working for the System group of companies is a career that you can build on. If you feel that you are a professional that wants to work in a dynamic environment and can make a difference in the horse industry please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as we have positions become available we will review the resumes on file and get in contact with you.
Thank you again for your interest.